2. Send her flowers! Even if she says "oh, I don't like flowers, they just die" It's BS! But make sure to send them to her workplace... a girl loves nothing better! You don't have to spend an arm and a leg. Google a local florist near you, call them up and give them a budget and color choices. They will create something beautiful for your lady! Make sure you do this now so they can get it delivered on time! Ask about a minimum order on delivery or if you are close to her work, deliver them yourself!
3. Stella and Dot On the Mark Necklace.
4. Give her a double feature starting with Midnight in Paris.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Heart Ear Buds
6. Second part of movie night... Twilight Breaking Dawn Part One. It comes out on DVD Feb 11th!.
7. Since Valentine's Day is on a Tuesday and it's a "school night" why not make her breakfast for dinner! Use this cute Love on Toast LOVE stamp, scramble up some eggs (Kenny makes the best scramble), slice up some strawberries and get cozy in your PJ's to watch those romantic flicks she has been dying to see with you.
Kate Spade Sealed with a Kiss Cards
This sweet best friend's bangle from Kate Spade would sure make your bestie smile!
The dog would love these hugs and kisses toys!
Fun rock crayons from Land of Nod for kids ages 3 and up
Did you catch my picks for the guys?
I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!